Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

____________________________




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




My lovely readers, I think I have to solve something. The last few days there was no time to post anything because the day before yesterday I drove home to my home in Germany and yesterday was the reunion of the whole family, so I didn't find any time for blogging.

Ok now back to the earnest part of this post.
My last post on the 1st of April ... seriously you didn' get it?!?
First I have to say I really really like that picturel, especially the grey hair but I like it even more with my real hair color. :D

Sooooo ... I had some fun with Photoshop one week ago and thought it would be a perfect picture for April Fool's Day!


The modified one you can see above and here you can see the original:




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




I love this picture, thought about a new header including this picture.
What do you think about it, do you have any ideas?

This picture is not the end result, I will show you the outfit that belongs to it.
I have to say, when I saw these outfit pictures I thought something is wrong with it. As a result I'm going to shorten my skirt, tryed it and I think it looks much more better.
We will see ...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic



LOVE


_____