Sunday, June 6, 2010

Did some Shopping.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I got some amazing new things and ordered them all on different online shops. 
Normally I'm not a jewelry junkie because I like it more classic, like my two rings and my Tiffany bracelet. I wear them every day because they are so important to me. I'm totally freaking out if I can't find them because they aren't in their usual place ... you can call that one of my obsessions. :P
I think you all know Fashionology.nl, famous for their extraordinary jewelry and I have to confess that I'm totally in love with Rachel's work. So I can't abstain from it any longer and I did it. I ordered two pieces and well I got a gift in addition. But this is an other story! ;) I just want to thank you Rachel for this gift you send me!!! Love it. 
The other jewelry packages are from YDELTUYT.NL and if you don't know this online shop yet, you definitely have to check it out. I have to say I actually ordered and payed it all by myself - except the gift. So that is publicity for free ... how generous am I?! :P

If you want to see what's in these packages, stay tuned because I will present it very soon.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic




LOVE



________