Thursday, July 29, 2010

Additions to the Wardrobe Family

Following my little adventure to Nottingham, as promised, some pictures of my thrifty finds...

   

Nude Lace Dress - Primark Sale - £3
I thought this was such a bargain that I also purchased one in Navy, but unfortunately this got covered in chocolate cake before I got the chance to take these pictures.   

Vintage Night Dress - Charity Shop - £2
I'm planning on either taking this up to make a short dress or a blouse, haven't decided which yet.


   

Denim Shirt - Charity Shop - £4
I'm thinking of wearing this with my polka dot shirt from this post, or some shorts.

Marks & Spencer Blouse - Charity Shop £2
I found this amazing Charity Shop back in Derby that sells everything for £2 or less, and it's pretty much on my walk to work.


   

Lace Victorian Style Blouse - Charity Shop - £3
I'm planning on pairing this with my chocolate brown shorts, a tan belt, black opaque tights and my heeled brogues. Perfect for Autumn.

Polka Dot Blouse - Charity Shop - £2.50


   

Denim Shirt Dress - Primark Sale - £5

White Blouse - Charity Shop - £2.50


   

Black Lace Shirt - Charity Shop - £3

Long Denim Shorts - Charity Shop - £2.50
These are probably my favourite purchase of the day, I can't wait to wear these with a white blouse, tan belt and wedges.


   

Vintage blue and white stripey skirt - Charity Shop - £3
Not sure yet whether to take this up yet or leave it as is.

Aubergine Skirt - Charity Shop - £2


Nude Pumps - Primark - £4

Wuthring Heights - Charity Shop - 75p

Belt -  Charity Shop - 50p

The majority of my finds can quite easily be incorporated into my Autumn wardrobe, so I'm quite happy with that.

So what do you think?

xxx