Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bright Lights, Big City


Well it's big in comparison to Derby, but I'm not sure about the bright lights. Today I took a little trip to Nottingham to have a wander around some of their vintage and thrift stores as unfortunately Derby doesn't have much in the way of Boutiques or Individually run stores.

Today's outfit isn't particularly inspiring and neither are the pictures, as I was in such a rush to go out, so I'll keep this post short.

 

I did a lot of walking, and to be honest I didn't really find very many stores, I possibly should have taken someone with me who knows their way around Nottingham. Fortunately the shops I did find had some real treasures that I cannot wait to wear.


My walking shoes, not terribly exciting and the one on the left is slightly bigger than the other as my boyfriend though it would be funny to try to squeeze his foot into it. I was not amused.

Outfit Details

Shorts - H&M
Belt - H&M
Pendant - Thrifted
Loafers - Primark
Navy Trench - Primark

I thought I might leave you with a sneak preview of today's finds. There seems to be a bit of a colour theme, not that it was intended. More detailed photos coming soon.



xxx