Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Day at the Beach.

 A DAY AT THE BEACH

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I'm still looking back at my last vacation with the best weather ever.
I really enjoyed all these sunny days we had and now unfortunately the daily routine is back and I totally miss the time at the beach, melting in the sun.
Yesterday was my birthday and today all the remarkableness about that day is gone again. I'm in my PJ's, looking out of the window and can only see a grey and expressionless sky out there. Sometime it's raining - sometimes it's not and because I'm so sleepy I'm also not sure what to do with myself all day. I wish the stores in the city would be open today ... but we're in Germany and on Sunday everything is closed! :(
I bought some new stuff at Zara and H&M on Friday, which I'm presenting you soon. I love all the things I bought because they are in these new terrestil colors like camel, brown and khaki. I have to say that these colors are fitting perfectly to my new bag which I'm going to present to you very soon, too.

Right now I'm doing some online shopping. There is only one problem, I can't find anything I really really want to have! Ok ... except one or two pair/s of shoes, a dress, a bag and a blazer. :P

Hope you had a great day and weekend and will have a fabulous Sunday evening! Talk to you tomorrow with some new impressions of my last vacation.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic



LOVE


______