Monday, August 2, 2010

Saturday Nights Alright



Following our little jaunt to Bakewell on Saturday we decided to grab a few drinks in town later on, I had a terrible headache after spending a lot of the day in the car, so I didn't have the best evening but it was an excuse to try out my new dress, especially as it's one of my new favourite purchases.

I'm really not very happy with these photo's, I had a total nightmare with the lighting and as you can probably tell have used two different camera's on various settings, but they still didn't come out right.

Anyway onto the outfit, this dress is a very recent purchase, I have amended it slightly, as it had a ribbon hanging from the collar down the middle of the dress, which basically looked stupid once on so I tucked it inside and held it in place with a little black earring stud (this really is the height of customisation). I wanted to add some tiny little black and gold beads around the collar but so far I haven't found any.


Before I go I just wanted to say a quick thank you for all your lovely comments, it really does make my day.

Outfit Details

Dress - Primark
Underskirt - Unknown
Belt - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Vintage Handbag - Thrift

(It looks like I'm on commission for Primark)

xxx