Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Trend: Vintage Blouses


I took these pictures about a week before I went on holiday whilst dressed for a house warming party on Saturday night. Initially I hated all the pictures so wasn't going to post them, but whilst uploading pictures of my latest thrift haul I just found a couple that weren't totally heinous so I decided to post them.


I'm pretty much addicted to vintage blouses at the moment and have bought several over the past few months, they just go so perfectly with everything; short skirts, long skirts, tapered trousers, jeans, shorts and especially this gorgeous little crushed velvet swing mini.

This is probably my favourite blouse at the moment as I just adore the collar, it's like a cross between crochet and lace that makes it that bit unique.


I think I love the colour of this skirt more than anything else, it's a mixture of brown, gold and grey and I think it looks so much nicer than the usual black, blue or red, although to be honest I love velvet in any colour.

My hair is looking desperately dull in these pictures, but I finaly have my hair cut booked in for next Thursday, I cannot wait, I thinking of taking it a bit shorter, maybe shoulder length, what do you think?

Lastly, I just wanted to say Hello and Welcome to all my new followers and a big thank you to all my lovely loyal  readers that keep coming back, you really do make my day.

Outfit Details

Vintage Blouse - Thrifted - £2.50
Crushed Velvet Swing Mini Skirt - Primark - £9
Polka Dot Tights - Primark - £2
Tan Lace-up Boots - Peacocks - £25
Bracelets - Primark - £2
Gold Watch - Gifted from my Grandma for my 18th Birthday.

Total Outfit Cost - £40.50

xxx