Tuesday, December 21, 2010

H&M Haul

A couple of weeks ago I was browsing the net, perusing the usual sites when I came across some unbelieveable sale bargains at H&M Online. The total of the below haul came to just £60, including postage.

The parcel arrived on Saturday and after the initial shock that the courier had left it at the dodgy local pub in my absence, who'd 'safely' stored it next to the fruit machine in the bar (!!) I excitedly opened each of the packages, and I wasn't disappointed.



1. Sheer Floral Patterned Dress ~ £7.99

I love this dress although I didn't realise at the time of purchase that it was sheer fabric and I would have to wear something underneath it. That was no problem though, the only small issue I have is that it's too tight around my bust to wear buttoned up to the top.

2. Mushroom Brown Flared Skirt ~ £5.99

This skirt is what started the whole 'splurge' really, I saw this for £5.99 and had to have it. I don't like paying postage costs for just one item so I carried on browsing and came across the rest of these treasures. I'm not overly keen on the smocked waist, but a nice wide belt can easily fix that.

3. Black Lace-Up Heeled boots ~ £14.99

These boots are gorgeous and not nearly as high as they look in the pictures, I'm pretty sure these are going to get worn to death as the go with everything.

4. Chelsea Tan Boots ~ £11.24 (with 25% new customer discount)

I've been looking for a pair of Chelsea boots for ever and I cannot believe I found the perfect pair for little over £10. I was so desperate to have them that I ordered them in a size smaller as they didn't have my size left. Needless to say I was very happy when I tried them on and they fit.

5. Khaki Parker Jacket ~ £14.99

Whilst I do love this parker and had high hopes for it, I think I'm going to have to return it. It's slightly too big as the smallest size they had left was a 12 and it's not as thick as I thought it would be. I'd planned to wear it with floral dresses and thick black tights for a country casual look, but it just swamps me. So I guess I'm still on the lookout for the perfect parker.

My arms are well and truly aching today after hitting the shops after work to get a few last minute presents and possibly a few early sales treats for myself. I can't wait to show you all my goodies, but you'll have to wait until my next outfit post as I'm going to get on with wrapping my presents now.

Only 3 days till Christmas now, are you as excited as I am?

xxx