Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Sunday Session #4






~ Outfit Details ~

Rust Vest - Primark
Dusky Pink Skirt - H&M
Black Skinny Belt - Primark
Vintage Navy Cardigan - Thrifted
Platform Clog Heels - Primark
Tigers Eye Pendant - Evans

This Friday me and the boy celebrated the two year anniversary of our first date, we had a lovely relaxed day together and he gave me the most thoughtful little presents; an issue of Vogue from the month/year I was born, two lovely books (Modern Vintage Style and Cheap Chic) and a poster from one of my favourite films 'An Education', something I've wanted for ages. He also treated me to a lovely three course lunch at my favourite restaurant Bistro Pierre (for anyone that's interested I got him LA Noire and various other sentimental little treats). He really is the best boyfriend ever.




 I still can't believe my luck at finding these little teddy bears for just 19p each in my local Home Bargains store just tucked away in a little box on the bottom shelf.

...This week I have...

Loved...celebrating my 2 year anniversary with the boy, camping, kite flying and BBQing.
Loathed...this dreadful weather, where's the sunshine gone?
Purchased...these amazing shoes from Primark for only £10 (and the label said £14 - bonus!)
Eaten...the most amazing 3 course meal; Calamari, Chicken with Leeks in a parmesan and cream Sauce and my favourite dessert of all time, Creme Brulee.
Visited...Hales Hall Camp Site in Stoke on Trent for a spot of Bank Holiday camping.
Listened to...some seriously retro tunes on the local radio station.
Been reading...all my new books (above).
Felt Inspired by...my Mum, she gave me the most amazing DIY tip ever, I can't wait to show you all.
Been wishing for...a new job. 
Finally...found some little flower fairy lights to hang over my bed.
Discovered...how annoying it is to forget your camera on a weekend away.

xxx

p.s don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already.

x