Friday, March 26, 2010

Cause I have other things to fill my time, you take what is yours and I'll take mine...

This is my first ever style post, I did it a while back when shooting mine and Xanthe's competition shoot but forgot to post it, so here it is now.
I am wearing a blazer from Topshop, skirt from H&M, bracelet (which you can partially see- its 2 gold leaves intwined) from H&M too and the top is an Alexander McQueen one which he guest designed to raise money for a childrens charity.
Its been just over a month since his death but it's still so shocking and I read earlier this week that his ashes were planned to be scattered as he wished in Skye in Scotland.
I wanted to take this opportunity to post a photo of one of my favourite runway looks from his Autumn Winter 2010 collection, which was obviously stunning.
The detailing was brilliant and the dresses are truly works of art; so ornate and regal.
They reminded me of Tilda Swinton as the Snow Queen in the Narnia films.
Beth xoxo