Friday, May 7, 2010

H&M Shopper.

______________________________




Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Here are some snaps from my new things I bought at H&M. Actually I didn't show up at H&M to look for these pieces but what I was actually looking for at the H&M store in Maastricht wasn't sold yet. So I found these three newbies. :)
I think I have a lot of new things in my closet I really want to show you, but preparing for my upcoming exams is stealing all my time and there are only unspectacular outfits which I don't want to show you because they are soooo unspectacular! :P
But I promise you there will be a new outfit post soon. Maybe one from the upcoming weekend, because my parents in law are coming and we sure are going to do some great things together - even if it's shopping! :P

So stay tuned and to get more informations and updates follow me on Twitter and/or Facebook.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CHANEL - Nail Colour - 505 Particulière

Ooooh I completely forgot about this! Last week I found this great CHANEL nail polish in this great color - '505 PARTICULIÈRE' - it was the last one standing in the shelve all alone, so I couldn't resist and just had to buy it. I think it feels very comfortable at my place now ... :D


LOVE


_________