Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Spend, Spend, Spent!


I've had another mega busy weekend, hence the lack of blogging, but I've taken lots of outfit shots, done lots of Autumn wardrobe shopping and a major amount of thrifting so all in the name of good blogging.


Friday and Saturday I hit the high street and some local charity shops and boy did I have fun, I've crossed off a lot of the items on my wishlist and more. 
Sunday I braved the local car boot in what could have been torrential rain (it literally started raining as I got out of the car), people were starting to pack their stalls away as I got there so I had to be quick, but I still managed to pick up a few goodies.


I bought brogues, heeled lace up boots, casual dresses, jackets, tights, vintage blouses, full skirts, cardigans, jumpers, but mostly shockingly a hat (I've never worn a hat) and lipstick (as shown in this picture). I usually think lipstick just looks ridiculous on me, but I really like this coral colour.




Regarding the outfit, it's mainly made up of thrift pieces, but I thought it looked rather nice on a sunny Friday afternoon, I don't really 'do' pastels, and I'm still convinced that the skirt is more of a nude than a pink, what do you think?

Outfit Details

Purple Silk Vest - Thrifted - £1.50
Long Blush Skirt - Thrifted - £1
Gladiator Sandels - New Look - £14.99
Bird Necklace - Unknown - £1.50
Tan Belt - Primark - £1.50

Total Outfit Cost - £20.49
xxx