Sunday, October 17, 2010

Polka Dot Crazy

Hi there Guys n' Girls

 I hope you're all having a lovely weekend, mine has been pretty good so far, a few drinks with friends and the boy on Friday night, a relaxing Saturday waiting for my eBay listings to end, good food and a night of X-Factor, now I'm just about to go out for a few Sunday evening drinks.


Funnily enough the day I took these pictures I noticed another blogger Sarah wearing almost the exact same outfit, so obviously I wasn't meaning to copy her, but I think we have quite a similar look in many ways. Which blogs do you share your style with and which do you draw inspiration from?


If you're a regular reader of my blog you will have seen these shorts numerous times, but I do love them as they are so very versatile and I'm sure they will be in many more outfit posts to come.


I'm crazy for polka dots at the moment, I picked up this blouse from a Charity shop a few weeks ago, I changed the buttons as they were originally mother of pearl, I think these look much better and give it that vintage feel.


This was also the first outing for the H&M lace-up boots I mentioned in a previous post, they were love at first sight really and I'm so glad I decided to buy these and return the worker boots, these are much more my style and don't make my legs look about 2 inches long.

I hope you all have a great week.

Outfit Details

Vintage Polka Dot Blouse - Thrifted - £3
Denim Shorts - Thrifted - £2.50
Tan Leather Belt - H&M - £7.99
Lace-up Boots - H&M - £24.99

Total Outfit Cost - £38.48

xxx