Sunday, December 5, 2010

Amsterdam

Hello Bloggers!

I haven't forgotten about you, and I have lots of exciting posts on there way, but in the meantime, as promised, here's a few photo's from my trip to Amsterdam last month.


On the first night, enjoying the rain (L-R: Andrew, Dan, Gilby, Stacey, Graham, Stephen and Me).



We visited the 'Ice Bar' on the first night, unfortunately you're not allowed to take pictures inside, so this is at the entrance, even the glasses were made of ice!



The same evening, we took in the sights of central Amsterdam and wondered around the red light district (again no pictures allowed).

 
The next day we had a look around one of the Sex Museum's and took on a scenic boat trip.




All in all Amsterdam is without a doubt the most beautiful city I have ever been to and I would love to go back again and explore the more cultural side of Amsterdam as this trip was definitely was more of a boozy birthday weekend.

I'm really sorry I haven't been able to keep up with all your blogs, but I'm hoping to catch up on all my favourites over the next week.

Once again, thanks so much to all my loyal readers. Normal 'service will resume shortly, I promise.

xxx