Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Inspiration of the Week: Shenae Grimes

Shenae Grimes is my latest style crush, for those of you who don't know her, Shenae is an actress who plays Annie Wilson in the US Series 90210. As much as I'd like to deny it I do watch the show (it's one of my guilty pleasures). After some research I realised that both Shenae and her character seem to share the same style.

Shenae is another 'style icon' that has risen from obscurity over the past year. Looking back at season 1 of 90210 her outfits left little to be desired, but towards the end of season 2 I began to notice her new found sense of style.


I think the thing I love most about her however, is her gorgeous hair, I even purchased a highlighting kit this weekend in the hopes of achieving something similar, I haven't been brave enough to try it yet though.

(Pictures taken from bigblackbootslongbrownhair.blogspot.com, celebrityfashiononsugar.com, chesterkeegankyle.blogspot.com, styebyjasmine.blogspot.com, topnews.im, e4.com)

Do you watch 90210? What do you think of Shenae's style?

xxx