Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Week in Pictures...#1

So this is the first of my new regular features, it's sort of a diary of my week in pictures, mostly to show you my outfits without having to do so many formal outfit posts, I hope you like it.


Starting with last Sunday...it was my friend Nick's Birthday so a few of us celebrated at the local curry house. The food was a-m-a-z-i-n-g and as you can see there was plenty of it. Just looking at this picture is making me hungry again.


As a bonus you can take your own drinks, so it was a pretty inexpensive night too, which is certainly no bad thing in January.



(Outfit Details: Sheer Floral Blouse - Matalan - £8 *Sale, Indigo Skinny Jeans - Matalan - £7 *Sale, Tan Chelsea Boots - H&M - £12 *Sale, Various jewellery (that you can't really see) - Miss Selfridge *Sale)


On Friday night I went out with my Sister and met up with a few friends in town, it was a pretty great night as so many of my friends were out in different little groups, so it was great to catch up with everyone and I even braved a red lipstick, certainly not something I could do if I was out with the boy.
(Outfit Details: Purple Silk Vest - Thrifted - £1.50, Sequin Skirt - Matalan - £7 *Sale,  Black Lace up boots - H&M - £15 *Sale, Various Jewellery - Miss Selfridge & Primark)

As you can see I've been pretty busy in the sales, and this is just the half of it.

I hope you've all had a great week?

xxx

p.s I've listed lots of lovely things on ebay, don't forget to take a look.