Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Years Resolutions

I've thought a lot about my new years resolutions this year and although I don't normally make them, nevermind stick to them I'm determined that this year is going to be a good one.

1. Loose Weight / Get Healthy.



I'm sure this is number one on many a list across the globe, so I won't bore you with the details, but I've had a cross trainer gathering dust in my bedroom for 6 months and an addiction to carbs for as long as I can remember so it's about time I did something about it. I'd ideally like to loose about a stone.



2. Concentrate on my eBay shop.

I have a huge pile of clothes and shoes ready to sell on eBay, but finding the time and the patience to do it sometimes seems impossible, so I would like to dedicate at least one weekend a month to take pictures and list as much as I can, as well as customising and purchasing vintage pieces to sell.

As a by-resolution, I would like to make enough money to a) move house b) buy a digital SLR and c) get a puppy.


3. Read More.

I currently have at least 10 books that I've yet to even start reading piled up on my already full bookcase. I absolutely love reading but always tend to get in from work and slob out in front of the TV and watch repeats instead, but I pledge to make a change.


4. Blog more consistantly.

Last but definitely not least is my blog, I've struggled over the past few months to find the time to keep up with this site, but I think I've found a solution. I have come up with some new blog features, to make my posting more consistant and to save me time.

So far the majority of my posts have been outfit pictures, and each of these posts take a long time to complile as I have to take the photos, edit them, and then figure out what to write, my new features will focus on inspiration for my outfits, wishlists and aspects of my general life as well as the usual outfit posts on a less frequent basis.

I will endeavour to post the same sort of feature on the same day each week, so keep your eyes peeled.

So, what are your New Years Resolutions?

xxx