Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Inspiration of the Week: Rebecca's Vintage Romance


This weeks inspiration is from Rebecca's Vintage Romance, another blog, created by Rebecca, a student studying Fashion Promotion and Styling, with a love of all things vintage.


I found Rebecca's blog a couple of weeks ago, and although it's relatively unknown in the blogging community, it's one of my favourite blogs to read and her style is just my cup of tea.



As well as having great style Rebecca is just lovely to talk to and very enthusiastic about her blog. So if you have a spare minute and you haven't already come across Rebecca's Vintage Romance make sure out check it out soon.

It's another quick post today as I'm on my way out for a few drinks with friends, I hope you're all having a lovely week so far, I'll be back with an outfit post tomorrow.

xxx