Monday, February 21, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday


Hey lovelies, how were all of your weekends? Mine was good, dinner and drinks on Friday night, visiting family on Saturday then tea, cake and a play on my new sewing machine with friends on Sunday. It was lovely to see my family, and my grandma very kindly gave me a cute crochet blanket and a little tea cosy before my mum donated a couple of pretty teapots to the cause, I'll b sure to take some photos to show you later in the week.


This outfit is one of my 'go to' outfits of the moment, it's very comfortable and there are lots of ways to accessorize it, today it's a chunky cardy, a tan waist belt and minimal jewellery. The hat is just for the photo's really as it's too small for my big ol' head, so will more than likely end up in my eBay shop.



~ Outfit Details ~

Patterned Shirt Dress - H&M - £7 (Sale)
Skinny Belt - Primark - £1
Tan Loafers - Primark - £8
Chunky Knit Cardigan - Primark - £11
Vintage Hat - Thrifted
Wool Scarf - Primark (Mens) - £5
Ring - Unknown
Teapot Pendant - Miss Selfridge

Total Outfit Cost - £32

I don't really have much to say today and I'm feeling rather grumpy, but before I go I do want to thank the lovely Freya for featuring me on her blog Wear it with Flair.Thanks Doll.

xxx