Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love and Links

Hey boys and girls, I have a lot of love to share tonight so be prepared for a bit of a love feast. I've had so many lovely comments on here recently that I wanted to show my appreciation in some way. So firstly I'd like to thank all my lovely readers with a big virtual hug.


Next I'd like to say a special little thank you to three of my favourite bloggers that have been with me since day one, they are the lovely Alex, Catherine and Asma. Make sure you check out their blogs.

As a thank you I've decided to send each of these ladies a little gift to show my appreciation, ladies; could you drop me an e-mail with an address I can send your gift too. I have also noticed lots of lovely new readers too so I've been collecting lots of pretty things in anticipation of my next giveaway, coming very soon.


For the second course of my love feast I'd like to thank the lovely ladies that have featured me on their blogs recently; Ray from Who is She featured me on her weekly blog lovin' post, and Daniela from 1st Days of Spring named me as one of her blogs to follow. 

To top it off, these three gorgeous ladies have each given me a blog award; Helen and Jem gave me the Stylish Blogger award and Ann gave me the Versatile Blogger award. Thanks girlies. I'm not going to bore you with seven facts about me, because I did it a few posts back and struggled to think of something interesting enough then.


I have also been lucky enough to win two giveaways recently the first was this Siren bag from HoneyBunny in Wonderland and the second was this collection of Vintage goodies from Odd Socks and Pretty Frocks. Thanks Lovelies.



~ Outfit Details ~

Cable Knit Jumper - Tesco - £12 (Sale)
Tweed Shorts - H&M - £4.99 (Sale)
Tan Leather Belt - H&M - £7.99
Cameo Pendant - Primark - £2
Wedges - H&M - £14.99
Camel Wool Trench - Thrifted - £7

Total Outfit Cost - £48.97

Regarding the outfit; I think it's actually too boring to go into great detail, it's just another simple but classic ensemble, the coat is the one I mentioned in the Charity Shop Treasures post with new buttons. I do LOVE these H&M wedges though, they add a little something to the outfit as well as being the most comfortable heels I've worn in my entire life.

I hope this post doesn't sound too self absorbed, I really just wanted to show some appreciation to all you wonderful people that genuinely read my humble little blog (sick bucket anyone?).

xxx