Thursday, February 10, 2011

On Fire

Sneak Peek
Acne Darling PSS11 Dress Bride White

DARLING - LIGHT TANK DRESS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Guys, I can't tell you what I'm feeling when I have a look into my rosy shopping bag by Acne. I AM ON FIRE!!! haha 
It looks so wonderful ... no! adorable ... no! just AMAZING! It's the Darling PSS11 Dress by Acne in Bride White what I'm talking about! I think it's my favorite piece right now ... next to some other newbies! :D  When I first saw this dress on the Acne online shop I thought it would be the Darling Dress in Pink because I'm so in love with all the pink pieces right now (still craving for some pink pants!) but when I saw the bride white one in reality hanging on the clothes rail in front of me I knew that's just the perfect white dress for me. But my searching for a pink one is not ended yet! I will get another one. Say hello to the upcoming color-blocking spring and summer season!!!





__________________





Ich koennte nur noch von meiner neusten, neben noch ganz vielen anderen, Errungenschaft schwaermen. Ich LIEBE es! Es ist einfach nur wunderschoen. Schoen geschnitten, tolle Farbe, klassisch und auf der anderen Seite doch einfach nur aussergewoehnlich. Anders! Ich ertappe mich gerade selber dabei, wie ich immer mehr auf eher puristische Outfits stehe ... andererseits duerfen sie aber auch rockig sein oder in die 'Hippie'-Richtung tendieren oder oder oder ... :P

Darling nennt sich dieses Kleid von dem schwedischen Modelabel Acne, Darling PSS11. Die Farbe, die ich trage: Bridal White. 
Als ich dieses Kleid das erste Mal sah, da stand eigentlich fest, dass ich es mir in pink kaufen wuerde. Als ich dann allerdings in dem Acne Store in Hamburg stand, hatte es mir auf einmal das Darling PSS11 Dress in Bride White angetan. Lag vielleicht auch daran, dass sie es in pink nicht hatten. :D Egal. Auf jeden Fall hat mich das weisse so umgehauen, dass mir der Preis letztlich auch voellig egal war ... Mein persoenlicher Darling ist es auf jeden Fall jetzt schon. Fruehling und Sommer lassen gruessen.


Ich suche aber immer noch DIE perfekten Heels!?!?!














_______