Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pure and Simple


Hey fellow Blogettes, I'm very tired this evening, but I really really wanted to show you my handsome new satchel. I'm sure it's been around the blogs and you've probably seen it a million times, well now you're going to see it again...


This outfit is pretty simple, some might say boring, but I say classic. I guess that describes my style pretty well. I like to keep things fairly simple, no obviously clashing patterns or bright colours. I love to follow fashion but in a slightly understated way, but that's just my personal style and I'm sure it's not to everyone's taste.


I've had this skirt for a little while now, I picked it up in December in the H&M Sale, it looks a little creased in these pictures, does anyone know how to get creases out of faux leather? The sweater is from Tesco (!) in their sale, I loved it so much I bought one in Chocolate brown too.


Now say hello to my new satchel, it's nothing special really and it certainly wasn't expensive, but it was exactly what I've been looking for and as soon as I saw it on the shelf in Primark I knew I had to have it. It's barely been off my shoulder since.



~ Outfit Details ~

Cable Knit Jumper - Tesco (F&F) - £12 (Sale)
Faux Leather Skirt - H&M - £12.49 (Sale)
Tan Chelsea Boots - H&M - £11.24 (Sale)
Black Dress Coat - Topshop - £35 (Sale)
Jewellery - Miss Selfridge or Vintage
Tan Satchel - Primark - £7

Total Outfit Cost - £77.73

To all of my new readers; I like to keep a list of the prices of my outfits to show that you don't have to spend ridiculous amounts of money to look good and to encourage everyone to spend less but get more.

Before I leave you all for another day I wondered if anyone could offer me some advice on any software that I could use to save pictures side by side (as above) the programs I've been using are either mega slow or mega complicated. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I hope you're all having an excellent week so far.

xxx

p.s Don't forget to check out my eBay Shop.

x