Friday, February 11, 2011

Swingin' Sixties


I don't know if you've noticed but I'm attempting to channel a bit of a Sixties vibe here, could you tell? I know I'm not the only one a bit obsessed with the Sixties, and like the majority of fashion bloggers I'm totally crushing on Annie Monroe at the moment and the rest of The Like for that matter (did anyone else see them on 90210 this week?).

The Like (Image via Strawberry Koi)


This skirt is another Charity Shop Treasure and although it's much too small for me, I really like this look so I'm looking for something similar in a size I can breath in. The T-Shirt is an old eBay find.



Another Primark  miracle, I've been looking for some comfortable tan loafers for a while now and I refuse to pay £60 for a pair of  shoes that I'll probably wear so often they'll be in pieces by the end of the Summer.


~ Outfit Details ~

Printed T-Shirt - H&M (Via eBay) - £1
Vintage Check Pencil Skirt - Thrifted - £2.50
Skinny Tan Belt - Primark - £1
Vintage Navy Satchel - Thrifted - £2
Tan Loafers - Primark - £8
Jewellery - Miss Selfridge

Total Outfit Cost - £14.50

I hope you're all having a lovely start to the weekend. I've had a very productive evening cleaning the house (in true Rock n' Roll style), but I'm saving myself for the rest of the weekend which includes; taking my parents for lunch tomorrow for my Dad's Birthday, then (the best bit) I'll mosey on over to Derbys Vintage Fair, before attempting to make it to a craft fair my Mum has a jewellery stall at. Sunday will be much less rushing around and a lot more listing on eBay, and possibly a bit of decorating.

I wanted to thank everyone for all their advice on my photo editing software prediciment. I decided to go with the majority and give Picnik I try, and I can't believe I didn't do it sooner, its so quick and simple. Thanks Guys.

xxx

p.s Make sure you check out my eBay shop, I'll be adding lots of new items over the weekend, and I'm offering 10% off the final price to all my blog followers (just send me an e-mail after the auctions end).

x