Friday, March 11, 2011

Today/Natural

Just a natural look today




Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Just studying all day ... but I tried to curl my hair today and I think the result looks quite good. It's a fresh natural look, just perfect for spring and summer season :) My outfit isn't spectecular at all - wearing a black top by H&M and a black cardi by Zara - it's just the basic stuff that everybody should have hanging in their closet. :P Actually this post seems to be more of a beauty post than an outfit post ... if you are interested in makeup and the full panoply of that I can do some more 'beauty' post!
But for now I need to get back to work - my books are waiting!!!




______________________




Ein kleines Update mit einem natuerlichen Look, nichts spektakulaeres, da ich nur am Schreibtisch sitze und lerne. Dafuer heute mal mit 'Lockenkopf' ... ich finde, es ist mal was anderes und eigentlich auch ganz gut gelungen. Mein Outfit besteht aus einem schwarzen Shirt von H&M und einem (ebenfalls) schwarzen Cardigan von Zara - es muss eben gemuetlich sein. :P
Mich wuerde noch interessieren wie ihr so zu 'Beauty-Posts' steht!? Vielleicht ab und zu mal ein "Face of the Day" Post oder Produkt-Reviews!? Freue mich ueber entsprechende Kommentare! :)












_______