Monday, May 2, 2011

It's a right Royal Wedding

(L-R Mimi, Clement, Rich, Nick, Louise and Me)

As some of you may be aware, last Friday 29th April, a few members of the Royal family got together to celebrate the marriage of Prince William and Catherine Middleton. Since my friends and I didn't get an invite to this exclusive little event we decided to get together and throw our own Royal wedding themed party. 
It looked something like this.





(L-R Rich, Joe, Clement, Nick, Louise, Amy, Mimi, Me)

We really had the best day, not only was I in great company, but I absolutely cannot get enough of English buffet food, it was really nice to be able to get dressed up too. If any of you are interested the dress is from Tesco's F&F range and the shoes are old faithful Primark.

I hope you all had a great long weekend. What did you all get up to on the Royal Wedding Day?

xxx