Saturday, May 7, 2011

Spring / Summer Wardrobe Wishlist













I know I'm a little late with this post, considering Spring is already well and truly underway, in fact there's a pretty good chance that Summer will be over within a couple of weeks knowing the English weather. I have been meaning to do this for a while now, but just haven't had chance to put it all together until now. 

To be quite honest I actually already have most of my Spring / Summer wardrobe sorted, lots of shorts, skirts, slouchy printed tees, floral skirts and dresses, gladiator sandals and lots of wayfarer sunglasses. The above really are wishlist pieces, although I do hope to be able to purchase at least of couple of these to top up my summer wardrobe. I think if I had all of these I'd have a very happy and stylish summer indeed, oh to be rich enough to have them all.

I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend so far. What's on your wishlist right now?

xxx

p.s I did an interview on Kirstin's blog Crimson Rosella for the feature Self Portrait Sundays last week. Thanks Kirstin.

p.p.s I was really excited to find out I'd been featured on one of my favourite blogs, Dear Beatrice on her Style Inspiration of the week feature. Thanks Beatrice.

x