Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Sunday Session #2





~ Outfit Details ~

Floral Jersey Dress - F&F at Tesco
Tan Skinny Belt - Primark
Vintage Satchel - Thrifted
Tan Loafers - Primark
Ring and Cameo Pendant - Miss Selfridge
Beige Mac - Primark
Gold Watch - Gift from my Grandma for my 18th Birthday

...This week I have...

Loved...quiet nights in with the boy watching classic films and finally seeing the first season of Mad Men.
Loathed...midweek blogger gate.
Purchased...very little thanks to being totally broke, but I did exchange a few Primark bits and got a blue and white striped skirt and floral head band.
Eaten...yummy sausage and apple casserole with lots of creamy mashed potato.
Visited...my parents, and that's about the extent of it this week, living the dream...
Listened to...Adele, 21. Perfection.
Been reading...the Bell Jar, by Sylvia Plath (still).
Felt Inspired by...Tuesday Tips on Gem Fatale's Style Blog.
Been wishing for...the Gilmore Girls DVD boxset.
Finally...updated my Inspiration page, and made myself some bunting (more on that next post).

Sorry for the delay in getting this post out. I hope you all had a great weekend.

xxx