Friday, June 10, 2011

OOTD // Last Friday

Outfit Of The Day




Photobucket





For my shopping day in Antwerp last Friday I badly wanted to wear the Acne silk vest I already showed you in my last post. As you can see I'm very into the blacks - as always! But when I saw the pieces all together I really had to shudder when thinking about the upcoming heat wave for that day ... Underneath the silk vest I just wore a simple black tube bra (not seen in the pictures!) by H&M. But because I definitely didn't wanted to melt during my planned shopping excess I somewhat changed the whole outfit. After a sec the whole outfit turned out like that (after the click!) - still black but even more airy ...





Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

  
   

acne silk vest / michael kors watch / fashionology.nl bracelet / penelope shoes














_______