Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Sunday Session #5





~ Outfit Details ~ 

Navy Polka Dot Jersey Dress - Peacocks
Tan Skinny Belt - Primark
Key Pendant - My Own Design
OTK Socks - Primark
Vintage Navy and Tan Satchel - Thrifted
Platform Clog Sandals - Primark
Rings - Miss Selfridge, Matalan and Primark

...This week I have...

Loved...getting my new phone (HTC Wildfire; not very exciting to those of you with iphones and the likes but practically space age to me!), a bit of retail therapy and dinner with friends.
Loathed...the fact that my Granddad is very poorly in hospital, any good vibes would be greatly appreciated.
Purchased...where do I start...various items (too many to mention) from H&M, Matalan, Primark and New Look (I was feeling very fed-up on Friday hence the stupid amount of shopping that will probably have to be returned asap).
Eaten...lots of rubbish again this week, but I had a lovely curry with friends on Friday night and I'm about to head over to my Grans for a lovely buffet to celebrate her 81st Birthday.
Visited...my parents and friends.
Listened to...lots of Adele again.
Been reading...Grazia and Glamour magazines.
Felt Inspired by...some of my favourite blogs GreerWayward Daughter and Louder than Silence.
Been wishing for...a extra day a week, there's just never enough time to do the things I want to.
Finally...cleared out my wardrobe, expect my eBay shop to be bursting with goodies very soon.
Discovered...a new craving for McDonalds McFlurry's. 

I would like to thank both Raji and xstroutx for giving me some lovely blog awards, I will endeavour to follow these up with tags and facts about me next week.

xxx

p.s don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already.