Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Retro Charm


This is the first of many outfit posts incorporating my charity shop treasures, and features two of my favourite pieces. Firstly this retro patterned jumper (does anyone say retro anymore, or is everything vintage?). I absolutely love it, I think it's one of those things that I'm going to have forever. It looks cute with everything, skirts, shorts, jeans and even pencil skirts.



The second of my vintage finds is this peter pan collared jacket, unfortunately the pictures really don't do it justice, and I've covered the collar with my scarf, but it really is lovely and will be perfect for when the weather warms up a little (incidentally my future pictures should *hopefully* be much clearer now I *think* I've resolved my lighting problem).


~ Outfit Details~
Vintage patterned Jumper - Thrifted - £2.50
Black Skirt - H&M - £4.99
Grey Wool Scarf - Primark (Mens) - £5
Vintage Peter Pan Collar Jacket - Thrifted - £7
Skinny Tan Belt - Primark - £1
Brogues - New Look - £16
Jewellery - Miss Selfridge - £8 (approx)

Total Outfit Cost - £44.49


The lovely Sarah from My Sentimental Heart has awarded me the Versatile blogger award. Thanks Sarah.


~The Rules~

~ Link back to and thank whoever gave you the award.
~ Share seven things about yourself.
~ Pass the award along to seven blogs that you enjoy.
~ Let your recipients know about the award.

~ Seven Facts about me ~
  1. I have terrible eyesight and need to wear glasses or contact lenses to be able to see.
  2. I own around 72 pairs of shoes.
  3. I was once in Smash Hits magazine, dressed as Geri 'Ginger Spice' Halliwell from the Spice Girls.
  4. I'm incredibly sensitive, I cannot watch movies with sad endings or horror films.
  5. I have two tattoos, but I'm hoping to make it three within the next couple of months.
  6. I leave everything to the last minute and I'm always late.
  7. I used to be a dancer at a nightclub (not the erotic kind).
~ My Seven Picks ~

Jem from Beautiful Clutter
Kirstin from Crimson Rosella

I really struggled to pick just seven as I love all your blogs so much, so if anyone would like to take part please feel free.

I just want to say a big thank you and send lots of love to all my new followers, you really are the best!

xxx

p.s I've added a few things to my eBay shop and more will be added throughout the week, so pop over there and take a look.

p.p.s This, and the next few outfit post pictures were taken before I had my fringe cut. My hair grows fast, but not that fast.

x